Thursday 13 October 2011

a productive space (or not)

For the great undisciplined (ie. moi!) working at home can prove VERY unproductive. Sooooo many distractions that simply can't be ignored. Let the cat in, let the cat out, washing, cleaning, The Circle, Ellen, coffee breaks, more coffee breaks, you get the picture. I have managed to wean myself off The Circle (miss those girls), and its not very often now that I wait at the front gate for the postman, but still I am the queen of procrastination and it doesn't take much for my mind to wander. Today is one such day and I've been dreaming about the kind of home office I would like to have. Rather than an office/spare room where all the bits of Ikea furniture that don't fit anywhere else live, I think I'd prefer something like this...




* Photos by Rumiko Nishi, thedesignfiles.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...