Tuesday 23 August 2011

terrain @ styers

I've just found my new favourite website, Terrain @ Styers. Its a shop/cafe/garden nursery/function venue and garden design service all rolled into one beautiful store. They now have an online shop selling lots of lovely things for garden & home (yay!). Oh look at those old seed packets, and the french vintage hanging bottles, the gardening twine, the terrariums, candles and the wooden crates of herbs, the gumboots and old jars. None of this I need but all of it I want so much!

Unfortunately for me and anyone else in Australia, Terrain is in Pennsylvania, USA. Not really one of my top ten holiday destinations, but after finding this treasure I might reconsider...






* Photos from Terrain @ Styers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...