Tuesday 17 April 2012

Flower Dreams

I just checked up on one of my favourite designers, Heather Moore at Skinny laminx.  I stumbled across Heather's market stall a few years ago at the Neighbourgoods Market in Cape Town and after going a little bit crazy buying her lovely screen-printed tea towels and napkins (but they were so lovely), I've followed her inspiring blog ever since.  This week she is launching a new fabric collection called 'Flower Dreams'.  Dreamy it certainly is and already I'm thinking about re-covering every cushion in the house with her beautiful floral, screen-printed designs.  Check out the cute little animation - what a talented lady.
You can buy Skinny laminx fabrics and homewares on Etsy here.





*Photos - Skinny laminx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...